Aqualink HT804F - brine compatible high temperature thermal stability up to 180oC
Aqualink water based hydraulic control fluids are biodegradable and environmentally acceptable. They have been formulated to meet the operating and technological demands of existing and future subsea oil and gas production fields.
The range of Aqualink products provide individual performance characteristics for use in conventional and high temperature wells together with formulations that also provide stability in well bore brines.
The Aqualink development programme compliments the efforts being made by Houghton to introduce a range of new improved subsea control fluids for the Offshore Industry.
High Temperature Production Control Fluid Compliant with OSPAR and SFT
2007 environmental requirements.
AQUALINK HT804F water based subsea hydraulic control fluid has been formulated to meet a tier 1 HP/HT fluid, suitable for wells with reservoir pressure greater than 10,000 psi to 15,000 psi (689 bar to 1,034 bar), and with temperatures up to 350oF (177oC).
AQUALINK HT804F is a ready-to-use, biodegradable, water glycol control fluid that has been formulated for use in both conventional and high temperature oil and gas production wells. The viscosity and pour point of AQUALINK HT804F has been specially developed to meet the requirements of direct or multiplex electro-hydraulic control systems operating over very long distances providing optimum reliability, thermal stability, improved lubricity and fast hydraulic response times.
Features & Benefits
* Environmentally acceptable for maximum discharge.
* Fluorescent leak trace dye.
* Designed to meet the requirements of the latest subsea equipment in high temperature, high pressure wells
* Inhibited to prevent corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
* Thermal stability up to 180ºC
* Excellent lubricity characteristics.
* Excellent ferrous and non ferrous corrosion protection even in the presence of seawater
* Compatible with potassium formate, Calcium Bromide, zinc Bromide and Calcium Chloride.
* Improved compatibility with completion brines
* Excellent lubricity characteristics
* Resistant to bacterial and fungal growth
* Fully compatible with current Water based Subsea Control Fluids